Whether you are new to virtual instructor-led training (VILT) or looking to add a sprig of freshness to your VILT sessions, this kit is just what you need.
The kit has editable templates you can use to set up as the facilitator and participant guides for your VILT sessions. Both templates are designed according to instructional design best practices and can be used directly.
The kit contains:
- Facilitator Guide Template [PowerPoint]
- Facilitator Guide Explained – with detailed instructions for the facilitator and producer [Word Doc]
- Participant Guide Template [PowerPoint]
The facilitator guide:
- Shares the instructional strategy and notes for each slide
- Has instructions and guidelines to conduct activities – polls, breakouts, whiteboards, and more
- Placeholders for content – various presentation patterns
The participant guide lets them make notes, jot down key takeaways, answer questions, and more.
You can use the templates as they are or use only those slides relevant to you. All you need to do is insert your content, instructions, and visuals.